Shane Cable – Chief Executive Officer
25+ years experience in business and commercial management
High level expertise in Indigenous engagement.
- Managed in excess of AUD $2 billion for Rio Tinto’s global expansion projects for Pilbara Aboriginal Businesses.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Dominic Pansini – Group General Manager
25+ Years extensive experience in mining and fixed plant maintenance
20+ years in management and supervisory roles.
Managed overseas construction projects
- Highly respected amongst fixed plant maintenance contractors along with the major mining companies.
Held positions in BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and lead contracting companies
Strong ties to Aboriginal communities within Western Australia
Aaron Mulry – Plant Manager
Experienced maintenance management professional
20+ years in the mining industry across mobile plant operations.
- Proven track record in leading large teams, implementing mobile plant maintenance operations on greenfield sites along with continuous improvement activities.
- Experience managing multiple sites nationwide and liaising with all stakeholders.
- Overseas ex pat experience in a quality management function
- Solid background in all aspects of OHS&E driven to achieve deadlines and drive maintenance efficiencies on site.
- Certificate of Trades Studies (Plant Mechanic Engineering Tradesperson)
- Certificate of Technical Studies (Mobile Plant Mechanics)
- Fitters Certificate
Roy Hill MSA Road Upgrade
Upgrade and sealing of MSA Access Road, Carpark and Gatehouse.
How we manage our business