ICRG is a mining and oil & gas resources services company which through its close ties to Aboriginal communities help corporations develop strategic projects.
- Extensive practical, hands on experience in the construction and maintenance of civil road infrasturctures and all forms of materials handling process facilities.
- Supply site teams with 24/7 workshop support capability.
- Fully supported by technical engineering services including civil, structural and mechanical design, reliability engineering, failure analysis, preventative maintenance consultation, planning and scheduling and detailed cost control.
- Experienced site construction teams who can perform all forms of civil and mining, road and earthworks, structural, mechanical, piping construction and installation, plant shutdowns for refurbishment and planned maintenance functions as well as design improvement and upgrades.
- We are highly responsive and flexible.
- We strive to meet our client’s requirements with a uniform commitment to safety, quality and efficiency.
- ICRG’s management team also has an in depth knowledge and insight into Indigenous customs, cultures and heritage. This grants us a unique position within the mining and oil & gas resource sectors.
Roy Hill MSA Road Upgrade
Upgrade and sealing of MSA Access Road, Carpark and Gatehouse.
How we manage our business