Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Equal Opportunity Employment and Diversity
ICRG is committed to providing a workplace that values and promotes the contribution of our employees and respects our employee’s cultural rights, values and beliefs. To meet this commitment we will:
- Ensure all employees are treated fairly, with respect, and with dignity.
- Identify and eliminate barriers that may prevent an employee from realising their full potential, including the elimination of discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Augment employee morale and motivation by increasing employee confidence in the fairness of our human resource practices and access to employment opportunities.
- Provide leadership, communication and recruitment processes that are based on trust, honesty, fairness and equity.
- Provide a workplace that is supportive and free from discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, age, religion sexual orientation, pregnancy or disability.
- Ensure all reports of workplace discrimination, bullying or harassment are investigated promptly, treated seriously, and fairly with due regard to the principals of procedural fairness, natural justice and confidentiality.
- Provide confidential support and counselling services to all employees impacted by discrimination, bullying or harassment through our established Employee Assistance Program (EAP), or the use of Internal Officers and Mentors.
Our aim is to promote a culturally diverse community and working environment that promotes the self-esteem and personal development of our employees to enable them to reach their full potential without risk of discrimination, bullying or harassment.
Every employee has a personal responsibility to contribute, and maintain, a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discriminatory practices.
Leaders at all levels are required to ensure that discrimination, bullying and harassment does not happen in the workplace.
Leaders at all levels in the group are accountable to communicate the requirements of this Policy and any other policy to all our employees, contractors, visitors and interested parties and involve them in its implementation.
Roy Hill MSA Road Upgrade
Upgrade and sealing of MSA Access Road, Carpark and Gatehouse.